Madoff will go down in history as one the biggest scammers. Maybe we should rename Ponzi Scheme to Madoff Scheme. Now listen to this interview with Ponzi scheme expert, Zuckoff and his insight on the remarkable similarities between the two.
Home » Uncategorized » Ponzi and Madoff
Search within blog:
- US economic growth for the last 200 years
- World Bank reforms voting power structure
- Is manufacturing necessary for poor countries to become rich?
- Inflation and stock market
- China’s banks – a drag on rebalancing
- What India must do to become an affluent country
- Put dollar depreciation in historical perspective
- some facts about gold
asset bubble auto banking bubble business cycle China commodities contagion crisis Currency debt debt crisis deflation economics Economy emerging markets EU euro Europe exchange rate Fed forecasting FX gold Great Deleveraging growth history Housing housing bubble Inflation interview Investing investment Japan labor market Monetary policy Real estate Recession recovery technology Unemployment United States video Wall Street Yuan
Ponzi and Madoff
By Paul Deng in Uncategorized on .