John Taylor is an economist at Stanford University and he is also the author of the famous “Taylor Rule” in monetary policy.
Search within blog:
- Inflation and stock market
- World Bank reforms voting power structure
- US economic growth for the last 200 years
- Put dollar depreciation in historical perspective
- US and Europe: Different labor markets, different inflation prospects
- some facts about gold
- China – bubble or no bubble?
- Bear Market Rally: then and now
asset bubble auto banking bubble business cycle China commodities contagion crisis Currency debt debt crisis deflation economics Economy emerging markets EU euro Europe exchange rate Fed forecasting FX gold Great Deleveraging growth history Housing housing bubble Inflation interview Investing investment Japan labor market Monetary policy Real estate Recession recovery technology Unemployment United States video Wall Street Yuan