That America may enter a Japan-like very slow growth for quite some time is still not completely out of woods. The United States is not Japan, but the aftermath of a great asset bubble can never be underestimated.
Search within blog:
- Inflation and stock market
- US economic growth for the last 200 years
- World Bank reforms voting power structure
- China to build more affordable housing
- Put dollar depreciation in historical perspective
- US and Europe: Different labor markets, different inflation prospects
- Bear Market Rally: then and now
- Will currency depreciation solve the trade deficit problem?
asset bubble auto banking bubble business cycle China commodities contagion crisis Currency debt debt crisis deflation economics Economy emerging markets EU euro Europe exchange rate Fed forecasting FX gold Great Deleveraging growth history Housing housing bubble Inflation interview Investing investment Japan labor market Monetary policy Real estate Recession recovery technology Unemployment United States video Wall Street Yuan