Since I read this book about Citibank, I have always kept a close eye on the firm and banking industry in general. The restructuring plan announced by their new CEO last week received little enthusiasm by the star bank analyst Meredith Whitney. Watch this Bloomberg video and help you understand the outlook of the financials.
Search within blog:
- Inflation and stock market
- World Bank reforms voting power structure
- US economic growth for the last 200 years
- US and Europe: Different labor markets, different inflation prospects
- Put dollar depreciation in historical perspective
- some facts about gold
- China – bubble or no bubble?
- Bear Market Rally: then and now
asset bubble auto banking bubble business cycle China commodities contagion crisis Currency debt debt crisis deflation economics Economy emerging markets EU euro Europe exchange rate Fed forecasting FX gold Great Deleveraging growth history Housing housing bubble Inflation interview Investing investment Japan labor market Monetary policy Real estate Recession recovery technology Unemployment United States video Wall Street Yuan