John Cochrane says stock is cheap at least as measured by dividend/price ratio, but you need to have the appetite for further downfall in the short term (source: wsj):
Home » Uncategorized » Cochrane: Time to buy stocks?
Search within blog:
- US economic growth for the last 200 years
- World Bank reforms voting power structure
- Is manufacturing necessary for poor countries to become rich?
- Inflation and stock market
- China’s banks – a drag on rebalancing
- What India must do to become an affluent country
- Put dollar depreciation in historical perspective
- some facts about gold
asset bubble auto banking bubble business cycle China commodities contagion crisis Currency debt debt crisis deflation economics Economy emerging markets EU euro Europe exchange rate Fed forecasting FX gold Great Deleveraging growth history Housing housing bubble Inflation interview Investing investment Japan labor market Monetary policy Real estate Recession recovery technology Unemployment United States video Wall Street Yuan
Cochrane: Time to buy stocks?
By Paul Deng in Uncategorized on .