Predictions from Global Insights, the Lexington (MA)-based US Economic Forecasting firm, a very reputable one, near where I lived previously.
Home » Uncategorized » Ten predictions of world economy 2010
Search within blog:
- US economic growth for the last 200 years
- World Bank reforms voting power structure
- Is manufacturing necessary for poor countries to become rich?
- Inflation and stock market
- China’s banks – a drag on rebalancing
- What India must do to become an affluent country
- Put dollar depreciation in historical perspective
- some facts about gold
asset bubble auto banking bubble business cycle China commodities contagion crisis Currency debt debt crisis deflation economics Economy emerging markets EU euro Europe exchange rate Fed forecasting FX gold Great Deleveraging growth history Housing housing bubble Inflation interview Investing investment Japan labor market Monetary policy Real estate Recession recovery technology Unemployment United States video Wall Street Yuan
Ten predictions of world economy 2010
By Paul Deng in Uncategorized on .