A very nice (and funny) video on the evolution of the federal debt (different from national debt, which includes debts from the states and private debt). According to the video, Obama administration will be increasing the federal debt at “174 mph”, almost tripling the speed of Bush Administration. No wonder Bill Gross is worrying about the US government may lose AAA rating.
Search within blog:
- Inflation and stock market
- World Bank reforms voting power structure
- US economic growth for the last 200 years
- China – bubble or no bubble?
- US and Europe: Different labor markets, different inflation prospects
- Put dollar depreciation in historical perspective
- some facts about gold
- Bear Market Rally: then and now
asset bubble auto banking bubble business cycle China commodities contagion crisis Currency debt debt crisis deflation economics Economy emerging markets EU euro Europe exchange rate Fed forecasting FX gold Great Deleveraging growth history Housing housing bubble Inflation interview Investing investment Japan labor market Monetary policy Real estate Recession recovery technology Unemployment United States video Wall Street Yuan