For over 20 years, Japanese stock market went nowhere but down.
Home » Uncategorized » Japan: TWO lost decades
Search within blog:
- World Bank reforms voting power structure
- Inflation and stock market
- US economic growth for the last 200 years
- Is manufacturing necessary for poor countries to become rich?
- What India must do to become an affluent country
- China’s banks – a drag on rebalancing
- Why China wanted to peg US dollar?
- Put dollar depreciation in historical perspective
asset bubble auto banking bubble business cycle China commodities contagion crisis Currency debt debt crisis deflation economics Economy emerging markets EU euro Europe exchange rate Fed forecasting FX gold Great Deleveraging growth history Housing housing bubble Inflation interview Investing investment Japan labor market Monetary policy Real estate Recession recovery technology Unemployment United States video Wall Street Yuan
Japan: TWO lost decades
By Paul Deng in Uncategorized on .