Interview of PIMCO’s Paul McCulley: housing price is bottoming out but huge inventory will take time to clear. He also commented on PPIP and Janet Yellen’s recent speech on Minsky Meltdown.
Home » Uncategorized » McCulley: bottoming vs. recovery
Search within blog:
- World Bank reforms voting power structure
- Inflation and stock market
- US economic growth for the last 200 years
- Is manufacturing necessary for poor countries to become rich?
- What India must do to become an affluent country
- China’s banks – a drag on rebalancing
- Put dollar depreciation in historical perspective
- Why China wanted to peg US dollar?
asset bubble auto banking bubble business cycle China commodities contagion crisis Currency debt debt crisis deflation economics Economy emerging markets EU euro Europe exchange rate Fed forecasting FX gold Great Deleveraging growth history Housing housing bubble Inflation interview Investing investment Japan labor market Monetary policy Real estate Recession recovery technology Unemployment United States video Wall Street Yuan
McCulley: bottoming vs. recovery
By Paul Deng in Uncategorized on .