Interview of Ken Rogoff, former IMF chief economist and professor at Harvard Economics. He predicts unemployment rate will peak at 11%.
Search within blog:
- Inflation and stock market
- World Bank reforms voting power structure
- US economic growth for the last 200 years
- China – bubble or no bubble?
- US and Europe: Different labor markets, different inflation prospects
- Put dollar depreciation in historical perspective
- some facts about gold
- Bear Market Rally: then and now
asset bubble auto banking bubble business cycle China commodities contagion crisis Currency debt debt crisis deflation economics Economy emerging markets EU euro Europe exchange rate Fed forecasting FX gold Great Deleveraging growth history Housing housing bubble Inflation interview Investing investment Japan labor market Monetary policy Real estate Recession recovery technology Unemployment United States video Wall Street Yuan